Thursday, September 13, 2012

What I've Been Watching...

I love our Amazon Prime membership, especially the instant video selection.  Here's what I've been watching lately:

Cake Boss

A family run bakery in New Jersey and the fun (for me!) of watching them construct and decorate elaborate cakes for weddings and other functions.  A long way from my buttercream efforts.  I'm halfway through season 3!

Rubicon

N and I have enjoyed this spy thriller series.  It's a pity it was cut after one season.  The finale was a bit weak after the suspense had built up, but it still left some things unanswered.  Room for a second series for sure.

Life

Another cop show, but with a quirky main character.  Detective Charlie Crews has been interred in prison for the last 12 years.  His conviction was overturned and he has returned to the force, with a new outlook on life.  We're partway through the first series so far, and it's rather compelling.

Inspector Lewis

I love BBC Masterpiece drama, and we've eventually caught up to the current season screening on PBS.

No comments: