Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Peaches

Today I was feeling a bit down, but rather than dwell on all the stuff that makes life not so peachy, I thought I should count my blessings. So in their order of appearance, here are my peaches today: 1. J slept through from 11.30pm to 7am; 2. The mechanic didn't charge us for resetting the engine light on the dashboard; 3. Two new medical bills that arrived were both for less than $20; 4. I got a letter from my mum, with a clipping from the Dominion Post featuring my sister and brother-in-law's cafe; 5. Both boys fell asleep for about an hour, so I could rest too; 6. I made ginger crinkle cookies and reminisced about first making them in out Ferguson St flat when newly married; 7. I didn't have to think about dinner because a friend from church brought it to us from EatZi's - delicious! Maybe there are more before I head to bed, but that's plenty for now.

No comments: